Matt Snowball Music has 20 years’ experience helping touring bands transport their backline gear.
We can sort a tailored service with our London team to move your musical equipment across the UK and Europe, or hire you one of our self-drive gear vans.
We use our many years’ experience in this field to offer a finely tailored service, with a dedicated Transport Manager to ensure the smooth running of jobs at all stages from booking through to completion.
We provide vans with drivers to transport backline equipment through the UK and Europe. All our specialist drivers are very experienced within the industry, and musical equipment is all we move.
In addition to our Mercedes Sprinters, we have larger and smaller vehicles available to us to suit your transport needs. Our vans are kitted out with ramps, straps and fixing points so you can be assured your equipment will be safely loaded and secured.
- We have already paid the London congestion charge for all our gear vans – so you don’t have to
- European sat nav available to hire, please order in advance
- All gear van rentals come with full European Green card insurance and RAC commercial European breakdown cover
- All vehicles are kitted out with a European travel kit (warning triangle, high visibility vest, GB sticker, headlamp beam deflectors, replacement bulbs)
- We have an out-of-hours return facility with 24 hour key drop and CCTV security monitoring
We also have secure warehouse storage available in two London locations. Our team of drivers has 24 hour access and can work around the clock to suit your needs should you wish to store equipment between gigs or tours.